Thursday, October 11, 2012

30 Day BodyRock Challenge Completed!


Woot woot! I have officially finished the BodyRock.tv May 30 Day Challenge!

I stuck with the schedule, despite some confusion around week 4 with what work outs to do (see week 4 update for clarification). I have seen some real changes in my body, strength, and fitness level. I have been doing BodyRock workouts on some the active rest days and have been adding extra sets to my work outs to make them longer and have transitions from doing all my push ups from my knees to doing quite a few with proper form. I love BodyRock and feel like this is something I can really stick with. I have really changed my eating habits as well and the combo has been awesome. I am eating fairly low carb but lots of veggies. I have cut out most refined/white carbs but still try to get some whole wheat/grains in each day. I try to have protein in each of my meals and I am using portion control. See some of the foods I've been making lately under the recipe tab above!

Here is my 30 Day Before and After Picture.....


I can't wait to see Day 60 :) I plan to do one of the older 30 Day challenges next and incorporate running. I ran a 1/2 marathon in April and have probably ran about 15 miles total since then so I need to get back on the road. I will post the new schedule and links for which one I choose.

Want to start BodyRocking??

Here is the link to Day 1 of the May 30 Day Challenge
The easiest way to find the next workout is to click the link at the bottom of the previous day. So at the end of the post for Day one (right before people's comments) will be a link for Week 1- Day 2. I just go to my history from the day before and then click the link for the next. They are in the process of re-doing the site so there is some organization issues but if you're willing to be patient and look around a bit you can find the work outs, calendar, and lots of helpful tips! You don't have to have the equipment. I don't and I have been able to do most things. I've used a tent bag with canned food in it as the sand bag, I use chairs as a dip station, I don't have a pull up bar so I just do a different work out during that 50 seconds. It's really easy to modify the work out to fit what you have and your fitness level. I have quite a few posts about BodyRock so check out the tab above for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment