Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cucumber Feta Greek Dip


I pinned this Recipe from Fitness Magazine and decided to try it out. You can click the link for the original recipe but I will put what I did below since I made some very minor changes and made a smaller version of the dip. This dip is SO good! If you like that cucumber dressing stuff they put on gyros you will like this.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt (or any greek yogurt I'm sure, this recipe is just a Chobani recipe)
  • 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, finely chopped, and squeezed dry in a kitchen towel
  • 1 container crumbled reduced fat feta (4 oz.)
  • 3 stalks green onion finely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • A couple dashes of dried oregano, garlic power, and black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice

Directions

  • Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Can let sit for an hour or over night or serve immediately. Serve with pita chips, whole wheat pita bread, or veggies.
















Photo is property of Chobani. It just looked like a bowl of dip and my bowls/photo didn't make it look as good as it tastes.


No comments:

Post a Comment