Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Been Awhile

Hello All! (or anyone... if anyone is still reading the blog haha) it has been quite awhile since I've added a new post so I just wanted to check in. 

Life has been pretty hectic, I am done with school but had been looking for work as a NP and have been doing a temp job in the mean time. I also have been training for a marathon!! I cannot believe it is next weekend!! I'm nervous and really excited. I will post more about the training I did and some tips/tricks I've learned along the way and also a post on how it all goes once I get back.

Don't have any new recipes or anything for today but wanted to say hello and if anyone is checking out the site (first time or again) wanted to let you know I will be updating more soon and add more to the about me section since it's been about a year since I've updated that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment